Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Gm

so pleasant
never abrasive
peaceful
so distant from reality
so near to how I feel
what my reality is
so passionate
so pleading
crying out
a different sound in the world that abounds
so fucking soft that I want to cry
for all the people unable to feel it
for myself
for all the times i’ve let it pass
put if off until tomorrow
until tomorrow becomes now
months from when
clean
right
were every note is the right one
but the voice
ever the voice
not always in key
but fuckit
hiumi
I want to die it’s so beautiful
intersecting hypocrisy
wow, it’s what i’ve been up to all night
never challenging but it will lay you to bed
it will send you off into forgiveness and love

i’ve just spent a wod
it’s a thing I do
probably shouldn’t have
but which of me is that speaking
i’ve been wanting to ..
a year ish
i’ll never aford to
I now feel I deserve it
fuckit
of all the 700 i’ve spent
this seems like one of the best
off all the other things I will have not
spent the 700 on
I will not miss thee
or I will delay

harmony of pulse..
not sure how many times i’ve played those chords...
it lives in me
this pulse
drives me from
drives me to
drives me fro
drives me thru
a bit like being drunk
or is it that i’m drunk
again the voice
magical
were Is my voice
my siren
i’ve known her before
shell live again

No comments: